Monday, June 12, 2006

Lord of the Rings



My honey bunny hubby left a cream-colored pouch hanging on my dresser knob this morning while I was in the shower. What was it, you ask? A ring! A beautifully simple ring with our names on it and our birthstones (mine December, his January). Why? No reason! Well, I assume he just wanted to do it and he may even love me! LOL! Made me happy. It's not a crystal clear image, I know, and I don't think you can see his name - must maintain some anonymity after all! - but I'm on the left and he's on the right. Just thought I'd share right quick before I go home to pack for a week in Atlanta.

2 comments:

Kerri. said...

So pretty! And what a nice surprise!

Theresa said...

Wow what a nice ring. You have a great husband.

Romance.....aaaaahhhhhhh

Hey, does your husband have a brother?