Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Letter to Lamebaugh

Dear Rush,

How DARE you. Do I typically care what you have to say? No. I don't. But you want to challenge our president as if he were some common senator now? Actually, I'm kind of sickened by the fact that I even have to share him with you at all. You don't deserve someone trying to help your ignorant behind. You ought to be glad the man is CHRISTIAN and knows how to turn the other cheek - repeatedly.

Lest you forget what you said, I quote:

Just come on this program. Let's have a little debate. You tell me how wrong I am and you can convince the rest of the Americans that don't agree with you how wrong we all are. You're a smart guy, Mr. President. You don't need these hacks to front for you. You've debated the best! You've debated Hillary Clinton. You've debated John Edwards. You've debated Joe Biden. You've debated Dennis Kucinich. You've debated the best out there. You are one of the most gifted public speakers of our age. I would think, Mr. President, you would jump at this opportunity. Don't send lightweights like Begala and Carville to do your bidding -- and forget about the ballerina, Emanuel. He's got things to do in his office. These people, compared to you, Mr. President, are rhetorical chum.
All I can say is how dare you. PRESIDENT Obama is in the White House. Which of our last white presidents did you challenge to a debate AFTER the race was over? Excuse you but this is what many people are talking about when we say racial issues are not gone. Not buried. Not a thing of the past. It is typical, so freakin' TYPICAL, for the black person to have won the race and STILL have to prove himself and show how he did in fact win fair and square and that yes, he deserves the job. The man has been in office less than THREE MONTHS and you, Lamebaugh, have the AUDACITY to want him to answer to you? To explain himself to you? Who are you again? The fact that you don't even see how ridiculous you are proves that many of your ilk retain this sense of entitlement that is at the base of the destruction we are all suffering now.

There is no sense trying to speak reason to you for it is incapable of penetrating your rock-like head. I know you would not agree with me, but that is because you have not lived life as a person of color. But I tell you now that what you are doing is indeed racist at it's very core and I will now stand out the way because while there will be many of us who will let this crap roll off our backs, many more will be rising up to help you see just how moronic you are. Like this sistah, Verite. And oh, I'm afraid to even go see what Field Negro has to say. He is not known to mince words but he will certainly mince you.

I would ask you to have some respect but it is clear that whatever you were born with has been lost in the tide of your political nonsense.

Enough now. You are not worth wasting more of my precious blog space.

With great consternation,

No comments: