Monday, March 30, 2009

Anybody Spare Some Time?

I WILL go to bed before 1 a.m. tonight. I have not made it in before 2 a.m. since the time changed. At first it was just hard to fall asleep, now I'm just busy. But I will let you all know that I am alive and STILL determined to get my part 2 in for poor Mandy who has probably gotten married by now.

In this time, I have enjoyed 1 early morning with Son getting mysteriously sick a couple of times thus canceling school for himself that day and really disrupting my already pathetic sleep. Two days later Daughter picked up where Son left off only he had the courtesy to get sick IN the porcelain throne. She shared hers with the carpet in my room in front of my bathroom, ON the porcelain throne and IN her bed. Yep. Lots of middle-of-the-night washing going on. She stayed home that day too. Thankfully I already had the morning off from work. All are healthy now.

The good news is we now have a third store selling our puzzles. That was going on in my time away from here too; as was my still writing greeting card copy and talking with my business partner about our plans for the rest of the year. Oh we've been talking A LOT and planning a lot and reconnecting with all sorts of people and creating ads and email campaigns. It really is amazing how much time this can all take.

This is my time at the moment - day job all day, business initiatives all night and writing? Gotta make myself focus again. But first, bed before 1 a.m. Night all.

No comments: