Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's In Your iPod?

OK. I don't own an iPod. I have no reason to walk around plugged in because that would make me vulnerable and I think that is stupid. At home, I can just put a CD in my computer or pull up Pandora. At work, I can just play a CD, iTunes or, once again, Pandora.

Mr. T and I went to see Idlewild when it first came out back in August and I loved the music but I debated about getting the soundtrack because I felt like the music I liked in the movie wouldn't be on the CD and it seems I was right. Two of the songs they performed in character I didn't see on the soundtrack but if anyone reads this and knows better, please correct me. I'd love to get those songs if they can be found. I do love Outkast - when they've together. For this, my 50th post, I did manage to download this one song because I love the beat (I wonder which HBC - Historically Black College - marching band will play it first.) and the video is wild and guess what? YouTube had it! So I thought I'd share it here with you guys (and stash it away somewhere safe for my future pleasure).

And by the way, concerning my eyes as mentioned in the previous post, it's still not clear (pun intended) if I need glasses or not but my eyes were jacked up for sure. The eye doc gave me something with a steroid in it. They were that bad but it's better already. I just have to wait two weeks to go back and see if my vision problems were a result of that or, as the doc said, "Well, you're getting older..." Yeah, yeah. Tell it to my 21-year-old mind.

Anyway, enjoy the vid, tell me what you're listening to these days, and talk at ya'll later!

No comments: