So, I emailed Stesha of HotChocolateCaramelMoccha and found out she had redone her blog. Plus, she is also doing a new Chick Chat with Three Bay B Chicks in which they are going to be vlogging about various topics. So after I left Stesha, I went to the Chicks and from there I visited Pooba, Optimistic Cynicism and finally The World According to Me where I became sidetracked by one of her posts that led me to a site where I could find out amazing things about myself.
Followed that? Good. You're better than I am.
And by the way, yes, I have considered vlogging but the camera I have is for my desktop which is suffering from acute keyboarditis right now and I may have to operate and do a keyboard transplant. For now it's on the list awaiting a donation. So I hang with my laptop which has no video capability. But Son keeps wanting to do something on YouTube that is Pokemon related - everything is Pokeon related - and he may be the lie I tell myself about why I need to invest in whatever technology that will enable me to transfer video from our camcorder to the laptop. I'm sure it's simple, yeah, yeah. I don't wanna know right now. No, nope. Don't tell me. I'm not ready to go there yet. Besides, don't you want to know the amazing facts about me? KathyB started this (for me) and I liked it so here you go.
- Monica is only six percent water. And this would be true right now. I love water, generally. Drinking it. Not swimming in it. But I don't usually eat and drink. I eat THEN drink, so I don't hydrate as much as I should. And right now I am in full soda mode. A Pepsi a day because I don't drink coffee and that is my coffee. And I hate tea so don't bother suggesting.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Monica! Pointy head? Wide hips? Little legs? Hmmm.
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Monica. And then melted down to form the beautiful creation that is The Rock over at Madame Tussaint's Wax Museum. He is a thing of beauty. Go visit him.
- Monica kept at the window will keep vampires at bay! Because I am a vampire myself and there can be only one ruler here.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Monica. Don't ask and I won't tell that you didn't ask.
- Without Monica, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand. I think they confused this one with my daughter. She is the one who gives apple trees a reason to live. She LOVES apples. (and other fruit too.)
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Monica. Clearly someone was following me. I mean I AM from D.C. and I suppose I could have done this in my sleep. I plead the fifth.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Monica. I am a natural resource indiginous to here. I am costly to import. They can't afford me.
- Monica is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes. This is true. And I accent that with purple. (You were expecting red?)
- Finding Monica on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck. But giving me away is probably even better for you because it is morning after all and I tend to go sour in the mornings.