Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Business Is Potentially Booming!

I can't believe it's been 5 whole days since my last post and even now I only have literally 5 minutes to say hi to the blogging community.

Hi!

If potential business was profitable, I'd say we were having our most profitable year ever but potential does not pay the bills. Still I've been busy the past few days talking to our marketing consultant about a potential project that would be the biggest we've done yet. We've got 2 out of 3 yes responses and need just that last one to be able to fully say this is a go. Cross your fingers, toes, and eyes please.

Thanks to my financial adviser, someone else wants a quote on a good size project as well and she represents potentially repeat business. We hit it off so I think it's simply a matter of proving we can do the complex thing she wants to do. Keep those body parts crossed, ya'll.

For the fun of it, I'm working on artwork for a friend of mine who is getting married. She doesn't have to go with it. I just like the idea she put in my head so it can, at the very least, be one new piece to our line and I love new artwork.

Plus our web developer redesigned the site but didn't work out for anything else we wanted to do with him. However, our new one is someone I already know, worked with previously and whose abilities I trust. (His fiancee did my logo for M.O.M. and my business.) Plus he's part of a larger company that will take little old us as a client and give us the benefit of their massive web marketing experience. I'm very excited and glad the other thing didn't work. God is good.

Now, if anybody knows any of the teachers working at Temple University, can you give me a holla? I need an introduction!

OK,. That was 10 minutes. Gotta dash! More potential puzzle projects to work on!

P.S. We are always looking for artists to join our crew. But we don't pay much right now because we're tiny and growing. Still, if you want to take a chance on our blowing up and be part of that - including the pay - then ping me and let's see if your work fits our style.

No comments: