Monday, January 12, 2009

Support Village Works Enterprises LLC in the 2008 StartupNation Home-Based Business Competition

This is a contest we are in right now and voting is open through March. You can vote as much as you like but only once a day so if you're up for it, vote like crazy.

Now, we don't win anything tangible but it will give us bragging rights - though we aren't braggarts - and it will give us some publicity at the hands of some major players and that is worth it all.

My original thought was to keep this at the top of the blog, then I decided new people would see it, come back, and then maybe not realize I've stuck this here for now and think I haven't updated. So I'll just make sure each post from now until then links you back to this one! :-)

We thank you for your support!

Support Village Works Enterprises LLC in the 2008 StartupNation Home-Based Business Competition

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! I started one about 40 plus women for idea on everything from beauty tips from just the humor involved, but it's actually for all women!