Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Setting It Straight

Had to go find a couple of posts I had done. They went to the mobile blog I thought I had connected to this but it seems like it keeps creating new ones every time I used it. It's all straight now. So you can see I was posting recently, it just wasn't showing.

So I've taken the kids South and now I am back, able to go to work early, stay late, work on my book proposal, etc. Am I getting much done? So far, barely. Not even getting as much sleep as I want. But I don't have to listen to he said/she said. I don't have to tell anyone to turn the TV down or to get out from under it. I don't have to feed anyone but me. I don't have to taxi anyone around. It's all very relaxing.

Now that I've re-established myself here, I need to get back to work.

By the way, yes. I now Tweet on Twitter. :-)

No comments: